Too Soon For FarewellSacrilege Part 5: Too Soon for FarewellToo Soon For Farewell by insanityIN3D
His mind was only vaguely foggy, sunken so deep in the realm of sleep for so long a time; Justin broke out of his drowsy state with a wide yawn. Groaning in a light tone, he rubbed his tired eyes reflexively, opening them to the all too familiar surroundings of Girikos room. His body felt heavy or numb; whichever it was, the feeling throughout it was strange. It mustve been due to the actions of the previous night, a thought that filled Justins face with reddened blush.
Stretching out his arms, Justin glanced down at his bedfellow, curled tightly around his lower body, little drips of drool pooling below the priests navel. Justin giggled, finding the sleeping mans display truly endearing. He smiled and placed his hand upon the spiky and mangled hair.
Giriko twitched slightly, his eyes opening with little momentum. Yawning, his body uncurled from Justins, loosening his hold to a gentle touch along the wai
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. Tag backs are fine
9. You can't say you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT